WHAT TO WEAR:
• White T-shirt (logo shirts are ok)
• Black athletic shorts
• Athletic shoes with good support
WHAT TO BRING:
• Fair Share #1 Payment (pay using PayPal on Charms, Check, Cash, Credit Card, or Points)
• Notarized Field Trip/Medical Permission Form, Attendance Policy, Media Release Form
• Your instrument/equipment OR Instrument/Equipment Rental Contract
• Water Bottle (at least ½ gallon) filled with water each morning (refills will be provided).
– Avoid soda, juice, milk before/during rehearsal. Sports drinks are ok, water is best.
• Small hand towel
• Music Book (1-1½ inch 3-ring binder to hold Warm-ups and Show Music)
• Pencil (sharpened with eraser), Highlighter
It’s the beginning of a new chapter for the Eagle Regiment band family. Day one is in the books and we’re already looking forward to great music, exciting experiences, and new learning. Welcome to Stoneman Douglas High School Mr. Kaminsky!